English Homework

I want to share a little story in my high school. In the moment of high school i join many organization and i really enjoy every task that i had. Until the end of school we must to entered a event that we are called "GEBYAR". I'm so enthusiastic about every GEBYAR, until in the picture is last chance to appear in public, last to be a narrator, last to be a mc, last to enjoy every situation on stage and last to work in my lovely school. Thanks god my life is so memorable❤

Komentar

  1. Who is the man next to you alisah? :D wkwkwkwk

    BalasHapus
  2. What do you read in the gebyar it

    BalasHapus
  3. What do you read in the gebyar it

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. What do you mean about "read" rijki. I'm sorry i'm not understand😅

      Hapus
  4. Best moment alisah :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. True! It's not first time but i feel every moment that was i like is must do the best.

      Hapus
  5. You are so wonderful,lis👌

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar