My friends my family

I miss my old friends, just a few moments didn't meet but it's been a long time ago. What are you doing guys? Have you got everything you aspire to as you often tell me in class? I miss a room with you guys, studying together even though there are sleepers in class during class time, grooming while the teacher is talking, chatting as the teacher explains, eating in the classroom, joking together to grumble when there are tasks that spend money. Uh missed typing all day in the computer lab, making letters to pages, the practice of calling in one room ah longed once. May we meet again my lovely friends.

Komentar

  1. I agree with you alisah ,my friends is my family

    BalasHapus
  2. Solidarity friends :D I hope glory class have solidarity like that :D

    BalasHapus
  3. Balasan
    1. Thanks Nadi, it's my concept and my class love it.

      Hapus
  4. I like the yellow color, because spongebob color is yellow

    BalasHapus
  5. It's true Alisa , i miss my old friend too 😭💕

    BalasHapus
  6. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  7. Your photos and your friendship are very cool😍

    BalasHapus
  8. Your photos and your friendship are very cool😍

    BalasHapus
  9. I miss my old friends too Salsha😢

    BalasHapus
  10. My classroom name is Office Administration-2, Rama. But we're call it Apk 2

    BalasHapus
  11. I also often miss that moment, Alisah

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar